Fast-paced development and better time-to-market are the two key factors determining a company’s success in the current IT field.
Furthermore, organizations that have not yet adopted DevOps consulting services are currently facing the following challenges:
- Lack of cultural balance and communication between software Development and IT Operations Teams
- Lack of agile delivery to drive software-driven innovation in DevOps services company
- The continued existence of silos between Development, IT, and Operations teams
- Non-involvement of DBAs in release cycles has a substantial impact on the inner circles
- Lack of acceptance on a holistic view of the complete value-chain for continuous delivery tools
DevOps can address these issues! DevOps as a Service recommends a new ‘culture’ that ideally bridges gaps between the primary operational teams i.e., Development (Dev) and Operations (Ops), for better collaboration and enhanced productivity.