Kerala State Information Technology Infrastructure Limited (KSITIL) is the apex public limited company formed under the Government of Kerala IT Policy. Its main aim is to develop IT/ITES Special Economic Zones (SEZs), IT Townships,IT Parks and different types of infrastructure for businesses like skill infrastructure,digital infrastructure,telecom infrastructure,IT infrastructure throughout the state of Kerala.
KSITIL authorities approached Honeykode to promote KSITIL and KFON (KSITIL’s product) through social media platforms so that a wider audience would be aware of these initiatives.
Honeykode decided to partner with KSITIL to help increase awareness and understanding of KSITIL and KFON so that more people can benefit from these initiatives.
Honeykode decided to partner with KSITIL to establish them in the digital world to increase awareness and understanding of KSITIL and KFON so that more people can benefit from these initiatives.
Plan of action
- Created different social media pages for KSITIL and KFON
- Created and uploaded informative posters and videos for KSITIL and KFON to the social media pages to generate awareness to public.
- Ran massive paid campaigns for KSITIL and KFON on all social media pages to generate publicity.
- Suggested KSITIL management to introduce KFON through the social media channels of Kerala’s chief minister.
- Collaborated with numerous YouTube influencers to popularise KFON.
- Increased social media coverage.
- More publicity for KSITIL and KFON.
- KFON became a subject of discussion among the public.